WOODFACE® 0616 is a wooden construction finishing material with acoustic absorbing
properties. Following an ecological philosophy, this line of acoustic treatment materials was
exclusively developed from recycled pressed wood fibers (HMDF) and coconut fibers, which
are recycled materials.
This line of products provides a practical and efficient solution for acoustic treatment. It is
composed of coconut fiber (as an energy absorbent material) and perforated panels made of
pressed wood fiber (as a finishing surface). This compound, made of strictly 100% recycled
materials, has an excellent technical performance. The coconut fiber is a natural, renewable and
very light vegetal material. It has high porosity (95% of pores), which translates into an
extremely high absorption of sound energy.
The good behavior of the recycled wood fibers, associated with the coconut fiber's microporous
absorbent properties, makes it a natural first-class combination in terms of acoustic
The WOODFACE® is ideal for installing in auditoriums, conference rooms, sport pavilions,
business spaces, restaurants and bars, etc… It can be installed with normal wood-stripes or
with the supplied aluminum interconnection bar.
• JOCAVI® accepts no responsibility for any printing errors. Specifications can be modified without prior notice, if technical or commercial reasons so require.
• The colours shown on this catalogue are only a reference and an illustration of the products finishing. The colours shown are not binding because brightness, contrast and colour balance may vary due to the printing process.
• Colours may vary due to raw-material suppliers' changes and some differences may occur in tonal range.
• Typical Indoor Comfort Standards state a temperature range of 20ºC - 27ºC (68ºF - 81ºF), and a relative humidity of less than 60%. These would be considered as normal operational levels of JOCAVI® products' range.
• Despite all the standard sizes of all products, this model can be customised upon previous consultation. Sizes may slighty vary due to their production method and some inherent raw-materials characteristics.